SCARBOROUGH, Maine – March 3, 2015 - Laboratory instrumentation manufacturer Fluid Imaging Technologies, Scarborough, Maine is pleased to announce at Pittcon 2015 two new products to its dynamic imaging particle analysis instrumentation product line, FlowCam® Biologics and FlowCam® Macro.
FlowCam Biologics, using the proven industry-leading image quality found in the FlowCam VS-Series, is a dynamic imaging particle analysis system completely optimized for the analysis of sub-visible particulates in protein therapeutics.
FlowCam Biologics Offers:
- Industry-leading image quality: better images yield better measurements.
- Higher Sensitivity: Prevents under-counting of transparent particles and fractionation of larger protein aggregates.
- Complete: Includes pre-built filters for USP <788> reporting and silicone droplet isolation, 21CFR software, installation/training (including IQ/OQ), disposable pipette-tip sample introduction and all system settings optimized for biologics.
- Allows automated, trainable, statistically-based pattern recognition - saves time by isolating different types of particles (intrinsic, extrinsic and inherent) into categories and sub-populations.
FlowCam Macro Offers:
- Measures particle size and shape - over 30 morphological measurements on each particle imaged.
- Provides superior image quality and image-based measurements - fast and accurate results you can see, backed by the quantitative data to prove it.
- Gives statistically relevant results quickly - allows you to look at tens of thousands of particles per minute.
- Allows automated, trainable, statistically-based pattern recognition - saves time by isolating different types of particles into categories and sub- populations.
For more information on the new FlowCam® Biologics or FlowCam® Macro, visit Fluid Imaging Technologies at Pittcon Conference & Expo from March 8-12 in New Orleans, LA, booth #4021.
About Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc.
Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. Its flagship product, the FlowCam®, is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging for measuring size and shape of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in oceanographic research, municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels and many other markets, Fluid Imaging Technologies continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis. For more information please visit www.fluidimaging.com.
Joyce Brown, Communications Manager
Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc.